WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bid a Farewell :[

Assalamualaikum and Hello readers =.=

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow will be monday and last day for me. Besok petang balik sekolah, terus gerak Muar. Duhh, sedih taww. Saja post entri awal takot besok tak sempat. Before tu, nak say thanks pada mereka mereka yang dah bagi present harituu. To my beloved cousin, Shera, thanks for that bracelet. Cantikk gileeee. To Farhan, thanks tw bagi bear. Comel gileee. Nak bawak pi hostel tapi nanti nantilah. Then, Balqies and Salmah thanks fr the shawl and shirt. Teha, thanks fr the wishes card. Farahin thanks fr the note book. Mcm taw taw je nina memerlukan notebook HEE. Last but not least thanks to people who wish me on that day. 

Back to our main title, rasa macam tak berapa semangat. Dah dapat merasakan kesedihan. Besok ibu nak amik cepat. Kalau tidak pun dia nak suh takpayah pergi sekolah. Tapi aku nak jugak pergi. Hopefully, besok dapat peluk mereka mereka yang disayangi. Hopefully, Nina tak nanngis sangat. InsyaAllah. Tapi serious sedih gile. Rasa macam masa berlalu dengan sangat cepat. Terasa macam baru je lagi dapat surat tawaran. Tup tup, dah nak hari registration. I felt lil bit nervous. Because im not used to do chores. Basuh baju and others. Hopefully, i can adapt it. Maybe i just need some time. InsyaAllah. Doakan nina oke oke je taww.

Im gonna miss all my friends badly. For maisarah, aku sayang kau doee. Aku taw kau kuat. Belaja rajin rajin taw. Nanti aku balik kita hangout. Salmah pun, belaja betol betol. Nengok nengokan maisarah. Hajar and meen plus teha, Im gonna miss you both my onl partner. Takpe, nanti nina balik kita chat sampai meletop com oke. Shera my lovely cousin. Im gonna miss youu, naty kalu sedih tade org nk hug hug. Farhan, what can i say, I lovee youu. Nina try tak nangis bila kat sana. Nina ingat paan cakap. I also take this opportunity to say sorry pada semuaorang if i do something wrong that might hurt your feeling and everything. Halalkan makan minum. Pray fr my happiness and success oke. I lovee youu all. 


1 comment:

Anis S. said...

Take care ye Nina :)