WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Assalamualaikum, 

Im not gonna write. Here, my latest fav photos. hehehe



I like this one because I find it, our face macam sama. Maybe tang hidung kot ;) Ada ke?
*His skin, sunburn. Rajin sangat main bola :D




This one, my first trial design. Just follow according to tutorial on youtube and lil bit touch here and there. Kinda impressive fr me. hewhew ;)


Last but not least, lesen P dah siap. Haha. Nanti ada masa cerita pasal JPJ test okay. Currently, menunggu mood datang hehe.

No comments: