WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Monday, January 3, 2011

SORRY

Hey readers, Assalamualaikum =.=

Currently im in SAMURA already.Tak sempat nak buat last post, masa sungguh mencemburui saya. Yesterday, bila ibu nak balik after hanta nina, idk why im so sad. I've planned not to cry but I couldnt stop the tears from falling to the earth. HAHA. Shakira said big girls dont cry but LIKE I CARE, if you nak cakap I budak manja pun I takesa. Memang manaj pun kot. Last night taleh tido. Pagi ni terjaga kol 5. Awal gilaakan. Haish, tu jelah nak cerita, hw banyak tak siap nii. Haa, tadi kat class, ttbe tension bila teacher cakap nak abiskan syllabus addmath by APRIL. Omaigodddd! Tension. Okaylah keyboard off. Love youuu <3 ^^',

PS : This year SPM nak dapat 9A plus! Doakan saya rajin okayyy! ==,

No comments: