WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tagged

Okay, it's such a long time I didnt do those tagged stuff.I've been tag by Syahira and Tehaa

Starting Time : 0051 Malaysia Hours


Name : Amalina Suraya Sahar

Brother(s) : Ahmad Asyraaf and Ahmad Akif, YEAHH we're Ahmad's family
Eye color : Dark brown
Shoe size : 4, cute ait
Hair : Perlu ke na taw? Piercings : Yeaa
Height : 157cm yes, im short
What are you wearing right now : Tshirt and track bottom
Where do you live : JB rawkk city
Favorite number : 195 :DD
Favorite drink : Ice Lemon Tea, always and Forever
Favorite month : January 
Favorite breakfast : Toasted bread with butter spread, or garlic spread perhaps =.=

HAVE YOU EVER

Broken a bone : Nope
Been in a police car : No and NEVER!

Fallen for a friend : Never.
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : Cinta pandang pertama? Mungkin
Swam in the ocean : Im a hydrophobic man!
Fallen asleep in school : It's a MUST!
Broken someone's heart : Of course, like people always did to me too! :P
Cried when someone died : Depends
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yeahh, but still my phone didnt ring
Saved e-mails : Sometimes ;)
Been cheated on : Always, I guess ==,

WHAT
Your room look like : Sometimes, it's really tidy, but sometimes messy like tongkang pecah
What is right beside you : No One

What is the last thing you ate : Ricee

WHOWho did you last yell at : My lil brother, he lost my mp
Who was the last person you danced with : No One
Who last made you smile : My SH, Farhan :DD



FINAL QUESTIONS

What are you listening to right now? : 3OH!3- Dont Trust Me
What did you do today? : Stayed at home and doing nothing
Are you the oldest? : Nope, im second lil daughter
Indoors or outdoors? : Of course indoor, Im a beauty concious la sayang :P

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like? : Yuppy
Kiss anyone? : Nooo
Sing? : Yeahhh
Talk to an ex? : I didnt talk, but I text
Miss someone ? : Yes yes, I do miss my SH!
Eat? : Yeah my dinner at 9 pm

LAST PERSON WHO
You talked to on the phone? : Maisarah Mansor
Made you cry? : Adelah
You went to the mall with? : Family hangout!
Who cheered you up? : YOUUU! ^__^
 

HAVE YOU
Been to Mexico?: Someday, perhaps
Been to USA? : Haish bagilah negara dekat dekat je
 

RANDOM
Have a crush on someone? : Of course!
What books are you reading right now? : Im now interested on Reader Digest
Best feeling in the world : When, he said that he love me <3
Future kids name? : Never thought about it lorr :P
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : Never!
What's under your bed? : Dust!
Favourite sport(s) : Badminton! Yeahh
Favourite place : Natural Park, Go go GREEN
Who do you really hate? : Copycats!
Do you have a job? : I didnt have my SPM yet lah
What time is it now? : 0112 HEE



With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My _ Minutes Survey" and tag 15 people.



Sapa sapa jelah yang nak ditag, yang rasa bosan lai lai buatlah :D

No comments: