WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Monday, December 20, 2010

=__= HEEE

Okay, some of you might wondering why am I private my blog for a while right? It's because im doing minor changes on my blog. Get my new floating chatbox, but tk bpe cantik sangat, nanti nak tukaa. Then adelah sikit sikit, nk buat tp tak jadi. Nanti nak tukar lagu, sebab my current song, membingitkan je kan. So this is it ;)

 HEE, during Malam Rasa Sayang (MRS)perform fr choir. HEE
 korek korek, album bebanyak tiba tiba jumpa pulak gmba ni, mcam comel so upload lah ;)

No comments: