WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

teeeHEEE

Jalan jalan tadi, ohh I mean blogwalking, HEHE Suddenly senyum sendiri baca entri orang. Macam kenal je ayat dia. Kantoi copy and paste mine ehhh? HAHA. I dont mind you copy mine tapi tamau obvious sangat sampai font pun yang sama. HEE. Everyone have right to use any words on their entries kan. So chill jeaaa I wont tell anyone who is the one tht I mean ;)

PS: Being a copycat is a not crime, but originality is the best quality. Okay darling ^^,

No comments: