WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Friday, September 17, 2010

One and Only [n.n]


I have a great night yesterday. You made me happy. Nina tak penah gelak lama lama macam last night. Thanks for cheer me up. I miss you so much. I dont know when we gonna meet. As my parents has made new rules that hang out with friends are forbidden. Meaning no more hang out also with my supergirlfie. Hoping that someday the rules will change without we broke it.



PS : Life is getting difficult. Sometimes, I almost give up with it.

No comments: