WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Supergirlfieee

Heee, supergirlfieee I lovee youu wehhh. Seronok dapat hangout dengan mereka. Even though, nina asyik cakap sakit hati je sebab someone tuhh. But dia orang dengarkan je and tried to comfort me. Oh, tertinggal lagi sorang cik Aai Syaqie saya. Photographer sayaa :) Thanks yep korang for spending some of your leisure time fer me. Today girls day out jee. Tak shopping pun. Just watched movie. Nengok Lagenda Budak Setan. Yeah, like what i've expected theater full. Then semua duduk bersepah. Currently, not really in good mood. Sorry peeps. Later cerita lagi.


PS: Kalau nina memang akan sentiasa ada kat JB, mesti nina tak rasa disappointed sebab awk tk ikt. Tp disebabkan sebaliknya, awk dh berjaya buat saya down seharian



No comments: