WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Friday, October 9, 2009

Relieved even just for a while

Hari 9 October. Dah 3 hari duduk PMR. Rasa tersangat lega bila dah habis 5 papers. Overall, okelah. Redha jela dengan result. I've did my very best. But still got 3 more papers to go. Tak sabar nak habis cepat cepat. But quite worry to sit for Sejarah. Even, dah baca banyak kali pun still boleh salah. Sebab confused. Sedih. Papepun, after habis PMR, confirm nak enjoy. Kawan kawan dah dok sebut menyebut plan masing masing. Aku? tak tau lagi macam mane. HEE. Yang pastinya nak hang out ngn bua aty, jantung aty dan dan aty aty. ngeee ;p

No comments: