WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Extremely Happy

Yesterday, happy yang teramat. Texting dengan 'him him' sayaa. Best gilaa. Dia buat saya gilaa in lovee nan dia. He confessed something that make me felt that he's absolutely my Mr Right. Cehh, baru form three memandai cakap dah jumpe Mr Right. Banyak la kauu. Tapi seriously, best gila, happy gila dan bahagia gile. Saya sayang dia gila gila tw. I dnt want to lose him again like before. I love youu wehhh. Betol! Tak tipuuu :))

ps: banyak gila perkataan gilaa :P

No comments: