WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kini, Berhenti Berharap

Hari ni, Tuhan bukakan mata aku untuk berhenti berharap pada seseorang. Aku dah give up. Aku takut aku terlalu sedih jika aku tak dapat apa yang aku inginkan. Tak apalah, saya redha. Terima sahaja. Perjalanan masih panjang. There're many things I will go through in future. I must be strong. And this moment I really need my friends to support me. Definitely, I'll try not to cry, because im a big girl right. Big girl dont cry. Chill bebeh! :D

mood : terasa nak menangis. tp tahankan aja :P rasa nak pelok maisarah dengan balqis kuat kuat then share my burden

No comments: