WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Why is it THE VOCIFEROUS-FILLE?

Vociferous is an adjective which can be defined as an expressing opinions or feelings in loud and confident way

Fille is actually a French word mean a girl.

I take this blog as a medium for me to share my opinions or knowledge with other people. Feel free to read and have a blast! ;)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Aduhai

Aiyaaa, bila nak dapat trial paper dari negeri lain ni, hari tu semua dah deal baik tapi kenapa suddenly bersikap macam ni. Semua dok senyap. Nina dah photostat paper tawuuu. If tak hantar naty my mum cakap apa pulakk. Those paper cost almost RM50. Tolong ok, beri kerjasama. I've did my part already, and all papers are ready to post. I beg u, PLEASE give me full co-operation. This is not only for my own goods but for us. Thank You.

No comments: